Last Updated: March 5, 2022
By accessing the Services, continuing to access the Services, purchasing any products or services through the Services, downloading and/or using the Application, or submitting any information through the Services, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this Policy, as modified from time to time by us, as described below. Your use of the Services is also governed by the Terms of Service, and may be governed by the Affiliate Agreement, all of which are expressly incorporated into this Policy.
As user, you provide us with contact data, such as Your name, surname, postal or email addresses, phone number; transaction details, such as information about the Products You buy, credit card number and other credit card details; renewal options, geo-location data of Your mobile or other device, including GPS-based, Wi-Fi-based, or cell-based location information.
Small Business HQ may collect information about you from third-parties, including from any account through which you log into, or otherwise interact with, Small Business HQ (e.g., Facebook or Google). If applicable, Small Business HQ may have access to certain information from your linked Google or Facebook account, including your public profile information, your email address, or other information possessed by those third-parties. Small Business HQ may aggregate any information about you collected from any source.
Small Business HQ may also collect passive information about your device, visit, or use of the Services, including, but not limited to, the date and time of your visit, the length of your visit, the specific web pages you visited, your IP address, the type of web browser and operating system used, the address of any website that directed you to the Services, and information about your mobile device used to access the Services. Small Business HQ may collect and aggregate usage information related to your use of the Services.
Use of Information
Our focus is to process Your personal information only for specific purposes that allow Us to service You in the best possible manner or, otherwise to manage an interaction with Us.
We use the information we collect from or about you on our Site in the following ways:
- to process an Order from You, including processing Your online payment and notifying You of the Order status;
- to invoice You for the Products ordered by You;
- to deliver the Products ordered by You;
- to support Our intent to maintain and improve the security of Your Order and transactions (e.g., by applying anti fraud filters);
- to register Your purchase with the Merchant (for warranty, technical support, or other purposes);
- to provide You with technical support;
- to inform You about Product upgrades; special offers; other products, services and information (including from third parties); market research; or completing surveys or evaluations; if You have opted to receive such communications;
- to support Our intent to show You the most relevant content and improve usability of the Website;
- to comply with legal requirements;
- to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including the investigation of potential violations; or
- for any other lawful purposes.
Some data, such as the types of used services and how many users We receive daily, may be used by Small Business HQ for statistical, marketing, promotional, or any other lawful purposes. This kind of information is collected in aggregate/statistical form, without identifying any user individually.
In any case, We will not subject You to a decision based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects You, unless you explicitly consented to the processing, the processing is necessary for entering into, or performance of a contract between You and Us, or when We are legally required / entitled to use Your personal data in this way, for example to prevent fraud.
Sharing of Information
Without any prior notice, Small Business HQ may share your personal information with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following circumstances:
- Affiliates: we may provide your personal information to affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes,
- Merchants and their affiliates or partners: Small Business HQ is an ecommerce platform that enables You to access worldwide Products and as such Small Business HQ must share Your personal information for the purpose of You processing Your Order,
- Service providers: Small Business HQ may engage service providers, consultants, external partners, agents or contractors to provide services on its behalf, including administering our media and services available to you. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process Your personal information in the course of providing these services. Small Business HQ requires such third parties, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements in relation to Your personal information, by way of a written agreement.
- Public Authorities: Small Business HQ may disclose Your personal information if it is required to do so by law or if, in Ours good faith judgment, such legal disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information, rectify it, restrict or object to its processing, or request its deletion,
- to receive the personal information, You provided to Us or to transmit it to another company,
- to withdraw any consent provided,
- where applicable, to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
In accordance with the applicable law, Small Business HQ will provide You with access to Your Personal Information and, as appropriate, the right to intervene in respect of Your Personal Information. You may also be entitled to object to the processing of Your Personal Information by Small Business HQ or to request the deletion of Your Personal Information, in which case, if Small Business HQ in its sole discretion deems such Personal Information as mandatory, Small Business HQ may no longer permit You to engage in certain activities.
You can decide if You want to provide Your Personal Information to Small Business HQ, but if You do not provide certain Personal Information, You may not be able to make purchases, enlist services or access certain options at the Website or through other means. If You choose at the Website to receive communications regarding product information, special offers, or any other marketing or other information, We may add Your Personal Information to Our email database and use (or direct Our designees to use) Your Personal Information for providing such communications to You. You may later choose to unsubscribe from receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe directions in Our communications. If You provide Small Business HQ with inconsistent privacy preferences at the Website (for example, by indicating on one occasion that We may provide You with marketing offers and on another occasion that We may not), Small Business HQ will endeavor to update Your privacy preferences in Small Business HQ’s records with Your latest preference in a timely manner.
Rights of Individuals in the EEA
Your Personal Information may be transferred to persons within the European Union, Switzerland or to persons within other countries whose legislation may or may not ensure an adequate level of protection. We shall endeavor to comply with the laws of the country from which Your Personal Information was transferred, if We consider the laws of the country to which Your Personal Information was transferred as not ensuring an adequate level of protection.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We would, however, appreciate an opportunity to address your complaint before you approach the supervisory authority so please contact us in the first instance with any complaints you may have by sending an email.
Rights of California Residents
If you are a California resident, we want to make sure you have everything you need to make informed decisions. Subject to certain limits under California law, You have the right to:
- know how your personal information is used;
- access, request and receive the personal information we have collected in a portable manner;
- object to having your data sold or shared, and request that we delete your personal data.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact information provided herein.
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum, the information indicated as required on the webform located here. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by having the agent complete the webform located here. We do not knowingly sell personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. This includes the necessary physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to protect data integrity, access and use. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. As a result, we strive to protect your personal information but cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information against any possible loss or unauthorized access.
We will only retain Your personal information for as long as You continue to use the Website or Products, and thereafter as permitted or required by applicable law, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that we may retain Your personal information for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us.
Third Party Sites and Partners
Our Site may contain links to other websites, including our advertisers’ websites. Other websites may also reference or link to our Site. Some of our advertisers or third-party websites or technology partners may place their own cookies and/or other data collection tools on your Internet browser; however, we have no access to or control over these cookies and/or other data collection tools. These other domains and/or websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website that they interact with. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. Visiting these other websites is at your own risk.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to participate in and monitor their online activity. Small Business HQ Services are not intended to process personal information of children under the age of 16 does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that Supplier has in its database the personal information of a child under the age of 16, please contact and we will use our best efforts to remove the information from our records.